Graham Edwards Chartered Accountant & Business Advisers
Your choice of accountant is a difficult one. How do you know who is going to give you the right kind of advice? How do you know you’re going to get the support you need?
WE'VE MADE IT EASIER FOR YOU.
First we’ll be glad simply to meet you. During our no obligation meeting, we’ll evaluate your current situation, whether you’re starting a new business or thinking of changing your existing accountant.
- We’ll talk about your issues, goals and frustrations
- We’ll tell you all about what we do
- We’ll see if we have similar philosophies
- If you feel comfortable with us, if we speak your language
- If you like what you see then we’ll invite you to become a client
So if you’re starting a new business or are looking for a fresh and very successful approach to accountancy and taxation, we urge you to call 01250 873465 now and ask to speak to Graham.
That’s as fair as we can be. Since we are considering a long-term relationship we don’t want to make any mistakes. We don’t think you do either.
From our offices in Perth Street, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, we will provide you with a comprehensive accounting, taxation advice and support service to meet your individual needs.
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of limited company accounts
- Completion of income tax returns
- Complete income tax and corporation tax service
- Advice on capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Business plans and cash flows
- Payroll & PAYE
- Start up advice